Friday, September 7, 2012

A vacation or 2, losing my way and other poor excuses

OK, so eating the healthy foods and moving away from all the cakes, cookies and ice cream is never, ever going to be easy. But i am writing today because a couple of my bff's said to me last night (we were at a party) "you really have a sweet tooth"!
In my immediate family i have two relatives who are both diabetic. One is a type 2 and the other is type 1---obviously that is what i thought about when i heard the comment.

In truth i believe that veryone has a 'sweet tooth'; it is just that if we allow ourselves to go, we end up allowing the world to see it in the poor health and the excess calories that show up on our bodies.

So my plan today is to get tough with myself again and to go back on track....am catching this train b4 it really runs away and gets ahead of the progress i had made two months ago.
Wanna know how things stand? I am up about 4 pounds from my low weight about 8 weeks ago that took so long to achieve. Actually it wasn't a long time as much as it was lots of effort.
We can do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment