Saturday, May 5, 2012

Introduction

I have decided to stop the yo yo weight loss and weight gain that my life has become. During the past 10 years I have probably lost and regained and once again managed to lose the same 20 pounds or more. So my height is 61 inches tall and my goal for permanent weight maintenance is 115 lbs. Present weight is 122 lbs, recent lowest weight in the past 3 years is 119 lbs. The weight loss goal is determined because I feel that healthy for me is less than I weighed B4 giving birth--9 months preggy weight was 119 lbs...also am having serious pain, joint pain and leg pain. This pain is decreased greatly when i weigh less. Why a Blog....i feel that accountability will help me reach goal weight and hopefully be committed to maintaining goal weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment